Sunday 8 January 2012

New Years Eve leaving 2011 for 2012


Another beautiful evening - with family - My cousin and her husband - He just recently lost both his parents and I couldn't bare for them to be alone - We went downtown to our 30 years and counting favorite restaurant - had lobster with black bean - chicken in an hot pot with chinese sausage, rice noodles with beef and black bean, snow pea leaves in garlic, deep fried spicy squid and oh my goodness I forgot our hot and sour soup - my cousins couldn't handle the heat so they had won ton soup (wooooossssssssyyyyyyysssss) lol - then we headed back to our home for our laughing, crying, and talking about all of our past together.  My cousin and I held hands and didn't want to let go - I love her so my sister - not through the same parents but through our CHOICE -

At midnight we had champayne and toast to our lives past, present and future - Thank you for sharing New Years with us - Pauline and Roland - God Bless us One and All with a future of health, happiness and Love

No recipes to report - Thats why I go to this restaurant - I can't replicate the taste of these sauces - Outstanding and Best Food and Only Food we really go out for - everything else I can replicate and or improvise on -  Cantonese and Szechuan is quite difficult - Can come near but never near enough in my opinion -

Next day we had Nonna's Lasagna - Look back - recipe is there and she taught me how to make her crepes -

Happpy New year to all my family & friends - Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment