Wednesday 25 July 2018

Surf Board CHARCUTERIE Board

So I was at my childhood besties Sophie/Frank's one night and we wanted to have some snacks to munch on while watching movies and drinking wine.  My other Aurora bestie, Shelly bought me a beautiful gigantic charcuterie board for Christmas.  I thought I would make up a nice board with salami, prosciutto, olives, fig dip, many cheese varieties, i.e. brie, goat, provolone, parmesano, crackers, grapes and roasted red peppers.  The size of this board, I know you could actually use if you had fallen overboard on a ship. LMAO - so Sophie asked me if she could use it for the cottage as a surfboard.   This is the way that we share LOVE and CARING, via the surfboard charcuterie.  Thanks Shelly, I love it so much.  Happy Surfing

No comments:

Post a Comment